Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
06-16-2014, 01:03 PM
Introduction
Hey, I'm Umar, I only recently started styling my hair, literally a few months ago. I never really used to bother with my hair, just never crossed my mind I guess. Funny story as to how I started styling my hair, I found some hair gel in my room while searching for a memory card and I was kind of bored so I thought I'd try some styles. Tried spiking it up, dismissed that almost instantly as it didn't suit me. Then I tried a side part, showed my family and they said it suited me so that was the hairstyle I implemented for a bit. Then I tried a side part with a side fringe, everyone said that I looked better without the fringe but I still kept it because I liked it and frankly, their opinion didn't really faze me. And today I went to a barbers and got an undercut on the right side with a #4 and a parting line and got them to style it in to a comb back, which I think looks quite good and suits me. But yeah, that basically concludes my intro, probably not the best but I didnt get no sleep last night so you know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Introduction
Hey, I was just wondering if someone could watch this video and let me know what hairstyle he has? Due to the fact that I cant post links you'll have to go to youtube and search for Josh Golden and watch his Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Cover. Also, how would I go about styling my hair like his. My hair is currently 2.5" long, I have dark brown, wavy hair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Norwegian Graziano Introduction Norwegian Graziano 0 230 10-26-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: Norwegian Graziano
  RyanR7 Introduction RyanR7 0 211 10-22-2015 12:45 AM
Last Post: RyanR7
Wink Introduction DarnJhud 1 476 03-29-2015 10:27 AM
Last Post: Bradley
  Introduction A-Duck-Among-Us 1 512 03-20-2015 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum