Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-19-2014, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 07:10 PM by KbSelfStylist.)
Hello everyone! My name is Kruce, and I just joined this forum mainly because I want to learn ideas or help so that some day be I'll be able to cut my own hair properly. I'm currently 25 years old, and I'm a programmer/application developer in a small department for my city. I live in the United States, Florida to be exact. Pretty hot place, and I'm sure you always hear ridiculous news of seemingly insane people doing illegal or ill-advised activities, but some of us here are regular people. I found this forum because I was searching for information on a specific hair style that I saw, and there was a thread posted in quite magnificent detail about how to achieve it both in shop or at home. Anyway, if you'd like to know anything else, I'd be happy to chat. Hello everyone!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Introduction
Welcome around!

The only issue with Florida is the humidity which can affect your hair if it is curly. Curly hair will poof out if it is too humid but nothing a good conditioner will fix.

Hope to see you around Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Norwegian Graziano Introduction Norwegian Graziano 0 213 10-26-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: Norwegian Graziano
  RyanR7 Introduction RyanR7 0 194 10-22-2015 12:45 AM
Last Post: RyanR7
Wink Introduction DarnJhud 1 456 03-29-2015 10:27 AM
Last Post: Bradley
  Introduction A-Duck-Among-Us 1 484 03-20-2015 01:33 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum