Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Myself
06-13-2016, 08:36 PM
Introducing Myself
Hi im Krylon, I don't exactly know what to put here but ill say why i joined this forum. I'm a teenager that has pretty much always had short to relatively short hair. When I was younger i would get a buzz or a high and tight. I would always let it grow out for a couple months back then cuz i really didn't care about how my hair looked when i was a kid. Flash forward some years and its Early 2016. At this time i was trying to do the whole vintage Side parted slick hairstyle and to achieve that i had to grow my top hair alittle bit. I decided to just ditch that in March-April because I really don't like the feeling of all the pomade in my hair (I have thick hair so it needs a strong pomade). After i ditched styling it i basically just let it grow from an undercut, the sides and back were like a 1 and I haven't gotten the top cut since like January. I wanna know what i look like with medium longish hair so Im not gonna get a haircut until my next birthday in 2017. The look im going for is the hair tucked behind the ears, like Jax had from Sons of anarchy, or Chris from Fear walking dead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Introducing Myself whitemane 2 95 09-25-2016 02:10 PM
Last Post: RR0907
  Introducing Myself Chauhanvats3 0 217 03-05-2016 04:07 AM
Last Post: Chauhanvats3
  Introducing Myself LeoGabriel 1 548 04-26-2015 10:08 PM
Last Post: rodolf094
  Introducing myself- looking for guidance needhelp123 0 563 01-28-2015 07:59 PM
Last Post: needhelp123