Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing Myself
10-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Introducing Myself
Hello everyone!

I admit it, I would be kind of a "one trick pony" here. My main interest is shaving, particularly traditional wet shaving. If you search youtube for my screen name you'll see my 'how to shave' videos. I hope to contribute here soon!

--Mark
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2014, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 03:54 AM by Thebarbered1.)
RE: Introducing Myself
(10-20-2014 07:24 PM)mantic59 Wrote:  Hello everyone!

I admit it, I would be kind of a "one trick pony" here. My main interest is shaving, particularly traditional wet shaving. If you search youtube for my screen name you'll see my 'how to shave' videos. I hope to contribute here soon!

--Mark

Hey Mark ... Brilliant to have you here. Welcome! I have always had problems with shaving, and if I could find a way to shave successfully, it'd be a main interest of mine too. Smile I've tried everything over time, and my face always ends up either (or all of...) red with sore, cuts and nicks all over it and bits of stubble all over the place, and it always looks a mess. Undecided I've been to a barber from time to time to have a traditional wet shave, and it's looked good afterwards, but it soon grows back again so quickly. If you could give me some hints and tips on how, at home, I could shave more successfully, that would be great. It's a broblem I've had a long time.
I haven't got access to You Tube where I am now, but when I get home this evening, I'll go on to it and do a search for your screen name and your 'how to shave' videos.
I look forward to your contributions here soon... and thanks in advance. Smile
10-24-2014, 03:06 AM
Nice to meet you!
10-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Welcome dude......................
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Introducing Myself whitemane 2 116 09-25-2016 02:10 PM
Last Post: RR0907
  Introducing Myself Krylon 0 169 06-13-2016 08:36 PM
Last Post: Krylon
  Introducing Myself Chauhanvats3 0 239 03-05-2016 04:07 AM
Last Post: Chauhanvats3
  Introducing Myself LeoGabriel 1 577 04-26-2015 10:08 PM
Last Post: rodolf094