Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
02-22-2015, 08:59 AM
Intro
Hey all.

I'm Mike and I never was adventurous when it comes to hair style. I'm an asian male. I tend to keep my hair short enough to maintain a clean cut look and style the top with a medium strength gel.

Lately i've been really fascinated about the undercut slick back style and I've been wanting to get that kind of style. I feel like being new to this my last haircuts have been off and I hope this forum would help guide me through the process and receive feedback as to how i can style my hair and even offer suggestions as to which style suits me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Intro
(02-22-2015 08:59 AM)mjco04 Wrote:  Hey all.

I'm Mike and I never was adventurous when it comes to hair style. I'm an asian male. I tend to keep my hair short enough to maintain a clean cut look and style the top with a medium strength gel.

Lately i've been really fascinated about the undercut slick back style and I've been wanting to get that kind of style. I feel like being new to this my last haircuts have been off and I hope this forum would help guide me through the process and receive feedback as to how i can style my hair and even offer suggestions as to which style suits me.

Welcome! Smile

I've just upgraded your account so that you can post pictures (embedded from image hosting sites like imgur.com or photobucket).

You can start your own thread in the Blogging section asking for hair styling advice or feedback. Simply mention what you have in mind and any issues you currently have, and post pictures of your current hair and hairstyle so that you get the best feedback. The more current pictures you post, the better the feedback will be.

Welcome again! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
02-22-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Intro
I tried posting something in the Hairstyle section. I was going to post a pic and when put the link to my google drive and click on post, I get an error saying that I cant put a post with a clickable hyperlink. What am I doing wrong?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 113 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  Intro bino22_ 1 517 02-12-2015 08:51 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Andy intro AndySoao 0 613 09-17-2014 05:14 PM
Last Post: AndySoao
  Intro: Transformation from Boy to Business SKStyle 1 1,036 09-17-2014 02:42 PM
Last Post: Alex