Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inserting images
04-15-2015, 01:49 AM
Inserting images
Hi,

I'm trying to reply to an answer to my post and insert images of my unstyled hair, however I get the below message.

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
You cannot post clickable links to this forum threads and posts. Minimum post count is 50 posts. But your post count is just 1 posts.

I have used the insert image button to paste the photo bucket web page, but get above error.

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

P.S. looked at inserting images post, but still got error.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Inserting images
Hi, I've just enabled your account so that you can post pictures. While there is a minimum of posts by default to be able to embed pictures, any forum staff can upgrade such privileges. Your account is all set to post pictures now Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-23-2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Inserting images
(04-15-2015 08:22 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hi, I've just enabled your account so that you can post pictures. While there is a minimum of posts by default to be able to embed pictures, any forum staff can upgrade such privileges. Your account is all set to post pictures now Smile

Can you please make my account available to post image links as well? I'm having an undercut issue I need you folks to diagnose Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Posting images Ubermensch 0 246 02-04-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: Ubermensch
  Can't post images of my hair! Hairysituation 1 380 12-03-2015 09:45 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Cant post links/images Uau40 2 562 10-02-2015 09:24 AM
Last Post: Based1
  Inserting images not working for me citnadxela 0 492 06-20-2015 05:27 PM
Last Post: citnadxela