Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Induction Cut - Very Dense Hair Problems
07-20-2015, 08:48 AM
Induction Cut - Very Dense Hair Problems
Hi guys,

I'm 20 years old and have been cutting my hair to #1 since I was a kid. In the past 2-3 years I cut it to #0, but the hair seems to have grown much denser and the process is not so smooth like it used to be. However the biggest problem is with the tiny hair leftovers that stuck on my head and can't get washed away (only on top of my head; back and sides are not so dense).

With shampoos it only gets worse, because I can't wash it completely away either.

I shower on a daily basis, sometimes 2-3 times a day, only with cold water (tried hot water too - same result) and not longer than 2-3 minutes. I use shower gel or shampoo very rarely (once in a month or two).

I've tried growing my hair longer, but I can't stand it! When overheated (when I workout) my head itches/irritates and I feel like it's on fire. Hence I cut it to #0.

Shaving my head completely is an open option for me if I don't get over with this.

Hopefully I could use your help.

Cheers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  help me! wavy/frizzy hair problems red05five 4 234 11-20-2016 02:07 PM
Last Post: red05five
  The curse of a thick, dense hair and a modern slick back peraklo 0 533 06-03-2016 05:57 AM
Last Post: peraklo
  Undercut Hairstyle Problems - How to style and cut my hair? indianbrian 0 814 08-18-2015 08:23 AM
Last Post: indianbrian
Question Hair dye problems tommiyeah 0 466 04-28-2015 06:58 AM
Last Post: tommiyeah