Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increasing Circulation in Scalp
11-17-2014, 02:56 PM
Increasing Circulation in Scalp
The stimulation of the scalp through massage is touted by many as a way to increase hair health through better blood circulation and the increased delivery of nutrients to the follicles. I got to thinking today as I was hanging on my inversion table that it might be the perfect time for a scalp massage. Not only am I doing the recommended massage, but the volume of blood and comprised nutrients flowing through my scalp at that point is elevated as it follows the law of gravity.

I'm not suggesting everyone should run out and buy an inversion table, but if you already have one you might want to consider addressing hair health while you're addressing your spinal health. I can't see how it would hurt anything.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Itchy scalp with bumps and dandruff, is this a scalp condition? GoodHair 6 2,590 11-09-2015 04:23 AM
Last Post: kibria
  Oily scalp buildup: Dandruff, Sebum or Product residue? WesleyGarrett 0 593 09-21-2015 05:40 PM
Last Post: WesleyGarrett
  Recommend dry scalp home remedies? Alex 4 1,671 01-30-2015 02:17 PM
Last Post: 3rdto1st
  Dandruff vs dry scalp difference? Anton 2 983 12-02-2014 03:26 PM
Last Post: Stevens