Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In over my head...
11-11-2016, 09:28 PM
In over my head...
OK, so my whole life I've never really done much with my hair, and I Was thinking about getting my own look. I've been looking around to see what I can do with my hair and face type, but I keep getting styles that I instantly hate, no matter who wears it.

I'm really not into this new craze where people shave the sides of their head and keep the top long. I'm pretty much looking for something kinda traditional, and something that goes with my round baby-face, and straight brown hair. Maybe something that helps me look a bit older while I'm at it... you know, if at all possible.

Considering every list I saw has about 2 good hairstyles to them and the rest make you look like Zorg from The Fifth Element, I figure actual human consultation would prove to be a much more efficient way to get some information. I'll see if I can't get a picture of my face to help you guys out, but I'm open to suggestions in the meantime.

Also I'm really new to this whole "world of hair care" thing, so if there's something I left out, just let me know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  do you guys recommend a hairstyle for somebody with a patch on the side of their head kaylinm1 0 226 07-29-2016 11:02 AM
Last Post: kaylinm1
  Clipper top of head, but leave the bangs/fringe? downchorth 0 277 06-11-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: downchorth
  Hair stylist used a term for my hair/head which I didnt know Sirius104 0 343 03-30-2016 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sirius104
  Disconnected Undercut hairstyle with big scar on back of head RyanR7 1 765 10-23-2015 09:32 PM
Last Post: RyanR7