Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of desperate hair assistance!
09-20-2013, 04:27 AM
In need of desperate hair assistance!
Hello everyone, I am in need of some advice for my hair. I want to stle my hair like this: [Image: 1254z92.jpg]

My hair is of similar colour, the length around the front and sides are very similar, the back of my hair is a bit shorter. I have tried to replicate this hair many times but it always fails, I can never get it to look anything like the picture, and my fringe always ends up looking messy and horrible, if I attempt to straighten it it just kinks. If it makes any difference, my hair is very fine.

Any tips on how to get my hair like this? Any particular comb/brush or styling product I should use?

Thank you for your time Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: In need of desperate hair assistance!
(09-20-2013 04:27 AM)KyleJames4ever Wrote:  Hello everyone, I am in need of some advice for my hair. I want to stle my hair like this: [Image: 1254z92.jpg]

My hair is of similar colour, the length around the front and sides are very similar, the back of my hair is a bit shorter. I have tried to replicate this hair many times but it always fails, I can never get it to look anything like the picture, and my fringe always ends up looking messy and horrible, if I attempt to straighten it it just kinks. If it makes any difference, my hair is very fine.

Any tips on how to get my hair like this? Any particular comb/brush or styling product I should use?

Thank you for your time Smile
Anyone? Smile
09-20-2013, 06:56 PM
There isn't a need to bump your thread.
That hairstyle can only be done if you have straight hair or have correctly straightened your hair http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...Kinky-hair
Grab a comb, hair dryer and part to the side. Use pomade as your hairstyling product.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
09-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Barber pretty much nailed it, that hairstyle can only be achieved with straight hair or straightened hair with a flat iron/hair straightener Smile

Do like Barber said, and if you want advice on hair dryers go here and if you want advice on hair straighteners go here

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hey, need some desperate hair advice! dylansmith 1 1,345 11-12-2013 10:04 AM
Last Post: connorhassle123