Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im new here
06-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Im new here
Hey, just spotted this forum, hopefully it can come in helpful for me, i need some styling tips for my recently new long hair, ive always had medium/short hair, so i can style a messy fringe or a quiff etc. but now im trying a new look im a bit unsure what to do Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Im new here
Welcome James!

Lots of stuff to read on men's hair although we do have an actual long hair section where you can read and ask for anything related to long hair including long hairstyles and hair products. Do also make sure to read our popular man bun guide for a new hairstyle that is easily done with long hair.

Lastly, if you haven't already, get a copy of The Men's Hair Book (see the link) as that book has everything you need to know so it's very convenient to own for any future reference (we have thousands of posts in the forum to go through while that book also offers you convenience).

Anyway, happy to have another long haired member on board!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------