Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could solve one problem with male hair products what would it be and why? 0 0
If you could solve one problem with male hair products what would it be and why?
08-08-2016, 07:40 AM
If you could solve one problem with male hair products what would it be and why?
Hello, I'm very passionate about learning about products and improving them myself so I'm asking the forum, as a complete NOOB, what one thing about hair products would you improve if you could?

When you're buying hair products, what things nag you and you wish were better?

If you could snap your fingers and invent something to make using hair products easier what would it be and why? (seriously!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair products for a casual slicked back style Don Lisander 1 254 10-14-2018 09:52 AM
Last Post: Ebony
Thumbs Up Hair dye products to get silver hair color and style Richie 1 61 10-10-2018 01:32 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Dry scalp - what to do? Shampoo, frequency, products princeofclay 1 113 10-04-2018 12:36 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Which hair products for quiff hairstyle and thinning hair? bryan1908 8 3,777 09-04-2018 06:08 AM
Last Post: Hanish