Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for changing my curly hair?
12-18-2014, 01:54 PM
Ideas for changing my curly hair?
Hello I will like to change my curly hair. Only a little bit, it is nice now but maybe you can give some suggestion for curly hairstyle changes? it is also ok for hair care ideas.

Greetings from Spain! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Ideas for changing my curly hair?
Our hair says a lot about who we are as a person. Keeping the same style for too long can certainly become boring. Whenever someone comes to our salon and says they hate their hair, I automatically tell them that it's time to simply get a completely new haircut. I also am a big fan of having others help you select your hairstyle. Many times when we choose our own, we cannot see the style as it would look on ourselves. For example if you have had medium length curly hair for a while, switch it up and go short. You can check the curly hairstyles thread in the sticky post of this forum for great curly hairstyle ideas:

Another great way to switch it up is by colouring it. You don't need to go to a stylist anymore to get a suitable colour for your hair as a guy. There are many great brands of home hair colouring, some even offering highlights. It's always important to remember it's much easier to go lighter than it is to go darker. Any hidden colours in your hair have an effect on your results as well. It's always smart to do a strand test, so your hair doesn't turn an interesting shade.

Have you had a hot oil treatment lately? These are also available for you to do at home. Your hair will be much smoother and shinier. Enough to really change the look of your hair. Personally, mine last around ten days before I need to do another treatment.

Lastly, I suggest changing shampoos and hair styling products. Products change over time and so does the requirements for your hair. What worked before may not work as well as a new product would. Pay attention to your hair and choose the product that works best for your hair type. It's really up to the individual and what they feel is most important.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 189 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 197 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 10,924 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 226 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203