Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help about my hair,products and what to do
10-31-2016, 11:59 PM
I need help about my hair,products and what to do
Hi!

my family keep telling me to cut my hair and grow it all again, they say its dead and started looking ugly.
My question is is cutting it and growing it again is the only solution?, i do not eat healthy food, the place where i live has a bad weather sunny, which makes sweat and things, so is there any products can help me out, a method, something? or the only solution is cutting it and just take care of it when it grows up, like healthy food and products, and what should i really do/use product for growing long hair that looks nice and got some volume and feels straight but not too much and of course less frizzes, i can buy products from amazon... if needed,... i will attach a picture of my hair it may helps!

I have a picture for my hair but can not post it, i wonder if it will help by anyway!

so
I cut my hair and grow it again, and work harder on it?
Or i start working on my hair and there a possibility it will become better with eating healthy and use the right products?

thank you guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Johnny Marr and products? Blackmass 2 405 09-14-2016 04:57 PM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Products MrTJQuiffHair99 0 292 02-08-2016 04:27 PM
Last Post: MrTJQuiffHair99
  Quiff hairstyle and losing hair volume with same products GoodHair 4 1,545 09-19-2015 12:25 PM
Last Post: GoodHair
  Using 2 different hair products for hairstyles? tellyouican 1 721 07-31-2015 06:15 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum