Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new here
03-14-2015, 09:07 AM
I'm new here
Hi,

This is Dan. Hope to get some helpful tips in here. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2015, 08:34 AM
RE: I'm new here
Hi,

I have some questions on whether to use hair mousse or hair gel. Thus hope to be upgraded sometime soon. I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
03-17-2015, 09:53 AM
Welcome, Dan Smile

You can post anywhere on the forum except start threads with your current post count. In any case, I've just gone ahead and upgraded your account so that you can create threads too.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-18-2015, 01:26 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it!
03-19-2015, 06:07 AM
(03-17-2015 09:53 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Welcome, Dan Smile

You can post anywhere on the forum except start threads with your current post count. In any case, I've just gone ahead and upgraded your account so that you can create threads too.

OP, sorry to intrude on your thread but my question to the administrator/moderator is - why on earth have I been banned for no reason? Did I post my introduction wrong or something? I wasn't sure whether to ask my questions in my first post or not, I'm very confused Confused
03-19-2015, 10:57 AM
That although I'm not a moderator, it doesn't look like you're banned. You may just need a certain number of posts?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------