Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I currently have a problem with slick back look
01-21-2015, 08:21 PM
I currently have a problem with slick back look
Hey every one, I just have a few question about the current modern style slick back look like g-eazy or any other famous actor pretty much.. So my question is how to I obtain the modern slick back look and my problems are : my hair is toooo straight this could be a good thing or a bad thing maybe but all I no is if there isn't any product in my hair I can't do anything even with a blow dryer, even my mom says that my hair has a mind of its own haha. Next problem is maybe the length of my hair, with my bangs laying flat down with no product in my hair it's right on my eyebrows so probaly around 3-4 inches( my bangs ) and then I had my hair cutter cut my sided with a 0-1 fade and for the top of my head I told her to go lower and lower in inches like fading back to the back of my head so I'm guessing all the way in the back of my head around 2inches. Another problem is I have no idea what kind of pomade/gel to get, currently I style my hair with a quiff that I curl back the bang with a blow dryer and comb, and the products I use in my hair for that are axe messy look and some styling moose, and I have this cheap axe clean cut pomade look... And it's God awful I'll try to slick it back the slightest and it just comes right back up like I was doing some messy look on my head.. So I obviously need some kind of strong pomade that isn't too shiny I don't want it too shiny, and if you no a brand that is like world wide( I live in America ) then I would rather just get it at a store, but I could get it on-line .. Thanks too everyone that takes there time and reads all of this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2015, 07:32 AM
G Eazy haircut and which pomade to buy.
Hi there!

This area is simply to introduce yourself, and then you can post elsewhere on the forum about your particular case and whatnot.

We actually have in our plans a guide on G Eazy haircut. From what you describe, you have the similar haircut as G Eazy, although try to have a solid 4 inches of hair length for a good slicked back hairstyle. If you have 3 inches, that's too short for a good slick back.

In terms of product, go with a pomade. We have discussed pomades in lots of forum threads, but if you're looking for a low-shine pomade, then the best you can get is THIS one here from Suavecito. The vendor delivers fast to USA and the price is about the lowest you will find online, so definitively go with that pomade in the link.

Make sure to also check our slicked back hair guide. We also have a slicked back Undercut guide. Both guides have lots of information about the hairstyles, haircuts and products. Have a read through them and feel free to ask questions in any of the guides.

Welcome again and, as said, make sure your hair is at least 4 inches long and choose the pomade I've recommended above for the final look ala G Eazy hairstyle!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Photo Introductory + problem vision247 0 482 05-29-2015 08:02 PM
Last Post: vision247
  Problem Revo_lution 1 511 03-16-2015 02:36 PM
Last Post: morrisdan1
Shocked Me and my hair problem GandalfTheGray 0 638 04-07-2014 12:08 PM
Last Post: GandalfTheGray