Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can post here now!
09-13-2013, 05:43 PM
I can post here now!
I now have hair over 6 inches. The other day it was 6 1/2 then it was 7 and now its 7 1/4! Must be these new vitamins I'm taking. Awesome! Ill soon have something like a mullet, but instead of "business in front, party in back" it'll be a party everywhere!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: I can post here now!
LOL great to hear BigHair! So what's your goal, do you have any length you want to shoot for? Any inspirational male celebrities you use as source for the patience to grow your hair? Big Grin

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-13-2013, 07:49 PM
Yo bighair congratulations with the long hair! I'm also there with growing the hair long, patience!
09-14-2013, 03:42 PM
Heart to see our community members growing their hair...it's a long journey brothers!!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------