Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howzit
01-29-2014, 04:45 AM
Howzit
Hey fellas

I've been shaving my head with a blade for a while now but I recently decided to grow beard and I figured I'd take a stab at having hair on my too. The only problem is I've got the batman symbol hairline and my hair is quite thin so I don't know if I could even get away with a good hairstyle once its grown. I'll make a thread for advice but I have to post here first Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2014, 05:30 AM
RE: Howzit
Do I need a certain amount of posts before I can make a thread?
01-29-2014, 05:56 AM
(01-29-2014 04:45 AM)TokyoRumble Wrote:  Hey fellas

I've been shaving my head with a blade for a while now but I recently decided to grow beard and I figured I'd take a stab at having hair on my too. The only problem is I've got the batman symbol hairline and my hair is quite thin so I don't know if I could even get away with a good hairstyle once its grown. I'll make a thread for advice but I have to post here first Smile

Hey welcome! Smile

Batman symbol? You mean a widow's peak? This is how a widow's peak looks:

[Image: 450px-MaleWidowsPeak.jpg]

[Image: File:Paul_Ryan,_official_portrait,_112th_Congress_2.jpg]

It's a normal hair trait and doesn't necessarily mean that you are balding (in case any of you're wondering).

(01-29-2014 05:30 AM)TokyoRumble Wrote:  Do I need a certain amount of posts before I can make a thread?

Yes, 12 posts are needed for a thread. You can however contribute to other threads and ask questions so long as they are related and on topic.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-29-2014, 07:27 AM
(01-29-2014 05:56 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hey welcome! Smile

Yea but more like the Jude Law hairline except maybe not quite as narrow down the middle.
02-08-2014, 11:39 AM
(01-29-2014 07:27 AM)TokyoRumble Wrote:  
(01-29-2014 05:56 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hey welcome! Smile

Yea but more like the Jude Law hairline except maybe not quite as narrow down the middle.

The widow's peak looks cool. You should go for the undercut slick-back hairstyle. Your hair seems to be close to the right length on the top, and shaving the sides would be really easy!!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------