Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy Folks, I'm going for the Beard!!
08-26-2015, 09:01 PM
Howdy Folks, I'm going for the Beard!!
Hey folks,

My names Corey. Live in Canada. Good old Northern Ontario!! My beard experience seems to be a full on stubble up to two weeks growth. Then repeat.
I'm sitting at two weeks now but thinking about going for the Gusto!! My concern is I feel what I have may not be substantial enough to grow something of respectable quality. I'd appreciate to hear the opinion of all you fine gentlemen and maybe some tips!!

I don't know how to post pictures, but if your willing to share your thoughts I'm sure I can email some to you!!

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Howdy Folks, I'm going for the Beard!!
Hello Corey and welcome to the forum. The best thing to do is to upload some pictures so that people can see how your beard growth is doing. I'm a moderator in this forum so I have enabled your ability to post pictures. Use one of those photo-sharing websites to embed your pictures or upload them in your post, either way will do.

You can start a thread in this forum section to ask for advice and feedback. Just start a new thread there posting your pictures and asking for specific advice. There are lots of beard wearers in the forum with myself included, not to mention barbers.

By "Gusto", are you talking of a specific beard style? Or you just want to grow it all out like with the hipster beard? There is already a hipster beard guide in this link here in the forum and that type of facial hair style simply requires that you take about two months of growing your beard without any trimming. Once you get two about one inch of beard length or more then you can trim the hairs in the beard. Although most guys prefer the shaggy hipster beard look.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evening Folks DMA1990 0 181 05-27-2016 09:44 AM
Last Post: DMA1990
  Hey folks :) Thiblizz 0 259 02-26-2016 08:06 PM
Last Post: Thiblizz
  Howdy Lord Jones 0 396 02-28-2015 07:58 AM
Last Post: Lord Jones
  Howdy ab121212 1 640 09-14-2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: etle92