Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to use hair styling wax to achieve this male hairstyle?
08-20-2015, 09:50 AM
How to use hair styling wax to achieve this male hairstyle?
I like a certain style but I'm unsure how to achieve it.

I would link a picture but it seems I'm not allowed because I'm new, if you know some stuff about styling wax and hairstyles can you message me or post below please because I have several questions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2015, 11:37 AM
A hair styling wax for men is extremely useful for shaping trendy hairstyles!
Hello there and welcome! Yes, pictures of your hair or of the hairstyle that you want to achieve will help a lot in seeing how we can help you in styling your hair. I've upgraded your account so that you can post pictures (use a website like IMGur to quickly upload your pictures in seconds and then embed them or post them here).

Using hair wax is very easy as hair wax is the type of product used for shaping hair and refining a particular hairstyle (think of it as sharpening a pencil, for example). You just put some in your fingers and start styling your hair while using your fingers to also define and shape any locks that you want or any direction in which you want your hair to go. However, not all hair styling waxes are created equal and thus you need to know which type of hair wax you want to use to style your locks. The main differentiators among men's hair wax products are the shine level achieved (from matte to a high shine) and the holding strength achieved (from a low hold to an extra-strong hold).

Have a look at this list of men's hair wax products ranging from low-hold hair waxes with a matte finish (i.e. no shine at all) to very-strong-hold hair waxes with a very-high shine (and everything in-between!).

In any case, post the pictures related to the hairstyle that you want to achieve and, if possible, do also post at least one picture of your current hair so as to have an idea what type of hair wax would suit you. Likewise, do mention what sort of hair length you're looking to get with this hairstyle that you have in mind.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-22-2015, 04:31 AM
RE: How to use hair styling wax to achieve this male hairstyle?
(08-21-2015 11:37 AM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Hello there and welcome! Yes, pictures of your hair or of the hairstyle that you want to achieve will help a lot in seeing how we can help you in styling your hair. I've upgraded your account so that you can post pictures (use a website like IMGur to quickly upload your pictures in seconds and then embed them or post them here).

Using hair wax is very easy as hair wax is the type of product used for shaping hair and refining a particular hairstyle (think of it as sharpening a pencil, for example). You just put some in your fingers and start styling your hair while using your fingers to also define and shape any locks that you want or any direction in which you want your hair to go. However, not all hair styling waxes are created equal and thus you need to know which type of hair wax you want to use to style your locks. The main differentiators among men's hair wax products are the shine level achieved (from matte to a high shine) and the holding strength achieved (from a low hold to an extra-strong hold).

Have a look at this list of men's hair wax products ranging from low-hold hair waxes with a matte finish (i.e. no shine at all) to very-strong-hold hair waxes with a very-high shine (and everything in-between!).

In any case, post the pictures related to the hairstyle that you want to achieve and, if possible, do also post at least one picture of your current hair so as to have an idea what type of hair wax would suit you. Likewise, do mention what sort of hair length you're looking to get with this hairstyle that you have in mind.

Thanks for the reply and the upgrade Smile
This is the style I like:

[Image: IP5kfpl.jpg]

My hair goes curly after a few inches, so it waves over my ears, I also have a birthmark on my ear which I like to cover up and this style would do if I can achieve it. If get it cut like this and then just use a straighter to straighten the tips so it's straight and use wax do you think it would work?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 27 Yesterday 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 105 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 296 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 323 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777