Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to tie a hair bun for men - Video Tutorial for the Man Bun
04-07-2014, 03:38 PM
How to tie a hair bun for men - Video Tutorial for the Man Bun
This video tutorial covers how to tie a bun and is an excellent guide for the man bun hairstyle. This video covers the tying of a bun in a basic manner, which is the most effective for men as elaborate buns take way too long time and the role of a "man bun" is to offer aesthetics with convenience (i.e. look good while the hair is tied and not bothering you).

We have a full man bun tutorial in the forum as well as another video on how to do a man bun, although this aforementioned video shows a more complex way to tie a bun, while the video below is a more basic form of tying a bun. This tutorial is presented by a lady, but don't let this put you off as "buns" per se are unisex and most women do really know how to tie buns since they have been doing them since they were kids!

Enjoy, and, if you have any questions, ask them below in this thread. Oh, and remember that to tie a man bun you should be using metal-free hair elastics and NOT elastics with metal parts as the latter will destroy your hair. For a good and cheap set of 36 metal-free hair elastics, this one here will do an excellent job.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to Use a Hair Straightener for Zyzz Hairstyle (video) TheMensHairForum 1 5,314 05-02-2016 04:34 PM
Last Post: Refrusloi
  How to Do a Fade Haircut - Video Tutorial TheMensHairForum 7 27,597 12-18-2015 07:01 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Good high and tight haircut video with instructions Bradley 2 2,729 02-07-2015 03:51 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  Quiff/Brush up haircut tutorial Jonny 13 14,022 05-18-2014 01:03 PM
Last Post: Jonny