Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to thin eyebrows for men? expert advice and tips needed
09-17-2014, 02:01 PM
How to thin eyebrows for men? expert advice and tips needed
Guess someone had to ask this male grooming question sooner or later, can you experts tell us how to thin eyebrows for men? trim the eyebrows and get them less hairy. I am not looking to shape the eyebrows, just clean them a bit as they are too hairy these two bad boys.

Do you have any tricks or tips to trim and thin eyebrows for guys? any advice would be appreciated and i know other guys want to know the answer to this Big Grin thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: How to thin eyebrows for men? expert advice and tips needed
A good tip to thin your eyebrows is to use a eyebrow brush (ask your girlfriend or sister for it) or just use a soft toothbrush and then brush your eyebrows straight up. Trim the hairs that extend above the shape of your brows. Then, brush your hairs down, and trim the hairs that extend below the brow. This tip really helps with toning down the bulk of the eyebrows hair. It's similar to how you get your hair thinned out at the hairdresser.

After you have thinned the eyebrows with the method above and removed bulk, you will find that there are hairs that are still breaking the aesthetics of the eyebrows. These hairs are useless and need to be tweezed, or cut. This cut is what shapes your brows. Pull your skin taut, and pluck your hairs in the direction of its growth.

Plucking your eyebrows is unlike plucking scalp hair and it doesn't hurt once you get used to it. Some people sneeze when plucking their eyebrows, has to do with some nerves that pass by the eyebrows I think it was.
09-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Push brows upwards & sticking out above the brow line, freehand with scissors follow brow line, repeat downwards,do the same.

You can also just use a comb &lay comb on brow with the hairs sticking through the tines & scissor cut for more dramatic brow tackling. The wide tooth side is a safe guide for trimming where as the fine tooth side will grab more of the hair to stick out for cutting.

The first method keeps the thickness of brows & cleans off all the wirey wild 1's, The 2nd method actually thins density out by cutting the length of all brow hairs.
11-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Ok guys thanks. This is what i needed. I am fine with plucking my eyebrows and my manhood but i sure don't want to be making a show out of it Big Grin
I am also interested in removing bulk like posted in your answers. Shaping the eyebrows outside of my natural eyebrow shape is not something that i am comfortable with though.
11-15-2014, 01:55 PM
I use my beard trimmer with the same attachment that I use for sideburns (III). I have a few stray hairs that don't have the same terminal length as the rest of my eyebrows. I don't to any plucking or sculpting, just a couple quick swipes over each brow with the guard on to remove the antennas.
01-14-2015, 10:55 PM
grab tweezers and pluck out stray hairs also use comb and scissor
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Beard advice for better facial hair growth and fullness Grizzlyandy 2 1,519 02-29-2016 10:37 AM
Last Post: BeardsMan
  Eyebrows herehair 10 5,448 02-20-2016 10:42 AM
Last Post: Dansercoer
  Beard help/advice Gavincaskey 1 773 12-16-2015 10:02 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Any facial hair styles tips and beard trimming advice? Robert 4 3,802 10-23-2015 08:42 PM
Last Post: thebarberblog