Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to style Joseph Gordon-Levitt GQ hairstyle?
05-31-2015, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 12:57 PM by ak717.)
How to style Joseph Gordon-Levitt GQ hairstyle?
Hi guys,

I'd like to know how to style my hair like Joseph Gordon-Levitt on the cover of GQ. I can't post clickable links yet, but you can easily find a picture with a quick Google search.

My hair is Asian, straight, and very coarse.
It's very difficult for me to style - I've tried all types of product, from wax to pomeade, but my hair always falls flat by the end of the day. So I guess a related question is, how can I get my hair to hold better once it's styled?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2015, 04:50 PM
The hairstyle of Joseph Gordon-Levitt in this GQ cover is a messy taper haircut.
Welcome! I'm assuming that you're talking of the messy side part hairstyle of Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the following pictures. Before I post them, however, I've upgraded your account so that you can post pictures of your hair to see how we can help. Try to post a picture of your hair when it is un-styled (i.e. without any hair product and without styling) and another picture of your hair styled as per the usual showing the issue that you're experiencing.

In any case, the QC hairstyle of Joseph Gordon-Levitt is very easy to do. One thing that could easily skew the hairstyling shape of your hair would be your current haircut. Make sure that you have the same haircut of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. In this case, his haircut is a medium taper haircut or businessman cut, which is a run-of-the-mill type of men's haircut. Any good barber should be able to give you a sharp and polished medium taper cut.

There are other pictures from the same photo shoot of Joseph Gordon-Levitt for GQ, and he wears some more formal hairstyles in the other hairstyles. But, since you've mentioned the cover of GQ with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, here are the pictures! Smile

If you were refering to some other GQ pictures of Gordon-Levitt, then post them together with your own hair pictures in your next reply.

[Image: cfdedae05b8844dcf28d2b47ef195483.jpg]

[Image: 571cf94f3cefe592d6af8609e3bc0f51.jpg]

[Image: 2a181b3f74b4261c6cf8e04d5b8b3f33.jpg]

[Image: 1149e2cc52ab19236d76a0ab77dd380f.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 81 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 92 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 126 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  New style wanted Snow23 0 175 10-24-2016 07:54 PM
Last Post: Snow23