Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to strengthen my damaged hair as a guy to grow it long?
09-16-2015, 05:38 AM
How to strengthen my damaged hair as a guy to grow it long?

I really need your help... I am a male with short hair, and i would like to grow my hair longer because short hair doesn't really suit me.

The only problem is that my hair must be really SENSITIVE, because it dries up and gets damaged very easily. It always has dead ends and looks really damaged whenever I try to grow it long - which results in me having to cut it short again.

It's really weird, I can have really good strong healthy looking hair one day, and the next morning when I wake up it's dry & damaged (it just doesn't make sense to me).

I have read up heaps online about ways to protect your hair & prevent it from getting damaged - I only wash my hair once or twice max per week, and i never brush my hair while it is wet to prevent damage... but still my hair remains dry & damaged.

I have tried heaps of stuff like deep conditioner treatments, oil treatments and every natural remedy that you can think of - coconut oil, olive oil, avocado, honey, aloe vera, onion, egg, mayonnaise etc... but nothing really seems to help.
Can anyone suggest any treatment or any good deep conditioners that they have tried and actually works for them with actual results??? (keep in mind i have already tried many different ones with limited results)

I really appreciate any help or suggestions, because I really want to be able to grow my hair long and be able to slick it back like all the other guys are doing at the moment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 364 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
  hair product for long straightened hair SAMCRO 1 236 04-06-2016 04:18 PM
Last Post: SAMCRO
  Need product for long relaxed hair CanYouHairMe? 0 264 03-22-2016 03:28 PM
Last Post: CanYouHairMe?
  Product for long Asian hair Arkana 0 356 02-01-2016 06:38 PM
Last Post: Arkana