Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make the undercut hairstyle grow fast? Best haircut?
06-24-2015, 04:03 AM
How to make the undercut hairstyle grow fast? Best haircut?
I wanna get the undercut hairstyle, but I need to grow the top of my hair. What should I use to grow the undercut hairstyle fast? Please help!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: How to make the undercut hairstyle grow fast? Best haircut?
I think the best way is to not cut your hair untill its long enough Smile
07-04-2015, 11:02 AM
To my knowledge, the only way to grow hair faster is to adopt a healthy regimen for your hair care and allow time to do the rest!
07-05-2015, 11:55 AM
The best way to grow your hair faster is through nutrition. So eat a better diet and if you cannot get the important nutrients for hair growth from your diet then use supplements. The best thing that you can do is to read the following thread on the optimal nutrition for men's hair and for hair growth:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...ded-please

From my experience as a hairdresser the best supplements for hair growth are zinc, fish oil, vitamin A and vitamin C although in that thread they also recommend cod liver oil. If you don't want to be taking fish oil and vitamin A apart then cod liver oil is an excellent option to get both nutrients since cod liver oil is very rich in fish oil and vitamin A. Cod liver oil and fish oil have omega 3 fatty acids which are 'healthy' fats when used in moderation. I have noticed it on myself and on many of my clients how fish oil makes your hair look shinier and more beautiful and it helps a little with getting some extra hair growth.

By far if you have a good diet, you will get a healthy speed of hair growth and your hair will be thick and strong. Good nutrition is the number-one trick to having healthy hair. Forget about special shampoos or special hairstyling products. If you want to have thick, shiny and shaped hair that makes you more handsome then you have to provide the right nutrients to your hair from within and that's through your nutrition. If you cannot offer these nutrients to your hair with the foods you eat then you can offer these nutrients with supplements.

Other supplements that can help with getting more hair growth and thicker hair are biotin and methylsulfonylmethane aka MSM but with these two products you are better off using them together to notice any faster hair growth. Still the science behind these two supplements is sketchy and you will find people who have found that MSM with biotin worked for them but it didn't work for others.

Out of all my hair salon customers who have used methylsulfonylmethane with biotin for thicker and faster hair growth, I would say that fifty per cent of them experienced positive results and the other fifty per cent didn't. Last I remember biotin is very cheap and methylsulfonylmethane isn't very expensive so you may want to try it. If you dig around the forum and in that thread you may find some good suppliers of those two supplements.

One more thing for your undercut that I suggest is to get the actual undercut haircut now. It doesn't matter how long the hair on the top of your head is, just get the undercut haircut for the sides and back of your head which will create the undercut foundation as a bowl haircut. Then keep buzzing the sides and back of your head every two to three weeks as the hair on the top of your head grows longer.

For lots of excellent tips and advice on the undercut, read this undercut hairstyle guide:
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...IAL-thread

Once you have your undercut haircut, you will get an illusion of having grown your hair faster which is quite cool. The reason for this is because all the hair on the sides and back of your head will suddenly disappear with an undercut haircut so now all the attention is on the hair on the top of your head. This illusion makes your hair look longer so it will give you more motivation to continue growing the top of your head for a cool undercut hairstyle! Smile

I hope that my advice is of help to you. Elena.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Undercut hairstyle with longer sides to stop Asian hair from sticking out? pt3407 0 81 12-07-2016 05:52 AM
Last Post: pt3407
  New Hairstyle ideas Snoopfrancis 1 92 12-06-2016 07:28 PM
Last Post: Snoopfrancis
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 126 12-01-2016 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 299 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1