Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to hold straight hair strongly and avoid middle parting?
09-08-2015, 03:54 PM
How to hold straight hair strongly and avoid middle parting?
Hey guys, I have straight, thick, and when I shampoo it very very soft hair. It loves to flop around, no gel can hold it too well. I have an undercut hairstyle, I want the top to be straightened back, slicked or not slicked, but it is always flopping. I have tried blowdrying and I have tried gel/wax/matte paste. Nothing works, I just can't stop my hair giving me curtains so quickly.

I can put pictures up if that would help, until then can you guys give me some advise? Need more info? Just ask me.
Thanks guys!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2015, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2015 10:11 AM by jroel.)
RE: How to hold straight hair strongly and avoid middle parting?
I have the same issue.

I know what helps is applying the pomade to dry hair. Not wet. Not damp. Dry as can be. Work from the back forward. Get it to the root. Then comb it to your liking.

Even with this all this tho my hair still likes to middle part. Its a never ending battle. Most of the time I put on a hat LOL.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New hairstyle for straight hair - Quiff or long hairstyles? Wayne Baskin 0 275 09-23-2016 09:22 AM
Last Post: Wayne Baskin
  Hair Too Straight and Thick! Want Natural Combover Hairstyle StraightHairProblems 0 386 09-06-2016 03:15 AM
Last Post: StraightHairProblems
  How to style fluffy curly hair into soft straight hairstyle MustafaZorrok 0 386 06-28-2016 03:25 PM
Last Post: MustafaZorrok
  want to hold aventador 0 233 05-29-2016 06:09 AM
Last Post: aventador