Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to grow out an undercut?
11-05-2014, 01:24 PM
How to grow out an undercut?
I have a question about the undercut and about the haircut for each visit to the barbershop. Does any barber or anybody know how to grow out an undercut?
So for example you want to grow your hair long but you also want to keep the undercut. This is important to maintain because the under cut is a hair clipper haircut. But if you want to grow the hair long how do you keep the undercut?

SOrry for the confusion. This is a question I was thinking about because I see in this forum many pictures of long hair undercut hairstyles. So I think there must be a method to grow out an undercut.

Thank you! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Frequent hair trims is the answer.
So you want to know how to grow out an Undercut? it's actually very easy, you simply keep the hair on the top growing while getting regular trims on the sides and back of the head.

I assume that you have read our Undercut guide as we mention that frequent trims of the sides and back of the head are possible with your own hair clipper. The Undercut is one type of haircut that allows you to get it and maintain it yourself, which makes it an excellent haircut for men desiring medium-length hair or long hair to grow out an Undercut.

The frequency of the haircut for the Undercut should be 2 weeks. This makes it costly if you are to visit a barbershop or hair salon to get the regular trimmings, hence owning your own hair clipper is the best way to go for most haircuts, and especially those like the Undercut where frequent trimming and re-touching is needed.

I highly recommend you to go through our hair clippers thread to get an idea of the best hair clippers for men. My advice is to invest in your hair clipper, as the cheaper hair clippers give a lot of problems and break frequently.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 276 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 318 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Fade Haircut or Undercut Hairstyle for Professional Look? jon69 1 639 09-09-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: jon69
  Is a bowl cut like the undercut hairstyle and disconnected haircut? Stevens 8 13,427 07-18-2016 04:40 PM
Last Post: Danydudehair