Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to grow more thick facial hair? No beard on cheeks!
02-13-2016, 10:35 AM
How to grow more thick facial hair? No beard on cheeks!
I just turned 20 and I have good thick facial hair in every place: on the neck, around the mustache, on the chin, on my sideburns. The problem is that my cheeks have no thick facial hair, making me unable to have and grow a full beard.

Anyone know when the cheeks fill in with thick facial hair or when a beard grows in the cheeks? I have no pictures, sorry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: How to grow more thick facial hair? No beard on cheeks!
It's possible that as you get older your facial hair my fill in some, but, often times. empty spots stay empty. Not every guy can grow a full beard. A lot of it has to do with your genetics.
02-29-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: How to grow more thick facial hair? No beard on cheeks!
The forum member above has pretty much nailed it on the head here. Patches/Empty spots tend to stay hairless or very thing for a while. You may get lucky and have it thicken over time however the chances are that it will be fairly thin or empty for a LONG time. That doesn't mean you can't alter your beard style to fit your facial flaws though!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What beard trimmer? Hublocker 0 71 11-21-2016 04:42 PM
Last Post: Hublocker
  Can I grow skyrim beard Skyrimbeard 1 141 11-15-2016 11:47 AM
Last Post: Cemmos
  Patch in beard Zaryhf 0 212 10-15-2016 02:25 AM
Last Post: Zaryhf
  Facial hair taxonomy - Illustrative reference in sections The Hairstylist 0 204 10-09-2016 09:25 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist