Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to grow hair like Brad Pitt Fury haircut or Jake Gyllenhaal
02-11-2015, 06:10 AM
How to grow hair like Brad Pitt Fury haircut or Jake Gyllenhaal
I'm letting my hair grow to the Brad Pitt Fury style and my partner is not so much a fan of it. Any suggestions on how to grow hair like the Brad Pitt Fury haircut?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Brad Pitt Fury vs. jake
Hi and welcome to the forum!

We actually have the internet's biggest resource on the slicked back Undercut hairstyle which is Jake Gyllenhaal Prisoners hairstyle and Brad Pitt's Fury hairstyle with a simple Undercut and hair slicked back in a classic style.

The discussions in the 4 links above will give you a pretty good picture of what you're looking for Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
02-15-2015, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the information, love this site. My partner is not a fan of the undercut on me, so tomorrow i will be hitting the barbershop for a shorter cut. How and where can I post picture
02-15-2015, 10:09 AM
(02-15-2015 07:19 AM)Art0308 Wrote:  Thanks for the information, love this site. My partner is not a fan of the undercut on me, so tomorrow i will be hitting the barbershop for a shorter cut. How and where can I post picture

I've just upgraded your account so that you can post pictures Smile (among other privileges like detailed searching etc)

I take it from your other posts that you're growing your hair long to grow some kind of slicked back hairstyle, right? In any case, feel free to open your own thread in the Blog section of the forum and ask for haircut feedback, whether before or after you get the haircut. Likewise it's a good idea to keep a progress of your hair growing efforts there with pictures as frequently as you want.

You can also start any threads anywhere else, but if you want to have a thread where you want to keep a more personalized feedback and replies, then open your own thread in the link above for the Blog section of the forum Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Here for my first haircut in 8 years Rdam010 1 303 03-03-2016 11:38 AM
Last Post: Doworkgetbig
Bug Want to grow hair long but have a balding spot, is this baldness? bizoo90 4 734 10-15-2015 02:10 PM
Last Post: Jessie
  Wanting to try different hairstyle to buzz cut haircut Joe99 0 499 08-18-2015 11:13 PM
Last Post: Joe99
Wink Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy Dicuuu 6 1,190 07-07-2015 02:07 AM
Last Post: Dicuuu