Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get a fringe like this?
03-14-2014, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 05:44 PM by connorhassle123.)
How to get a fringe like this?
I have my haircut to an identical length, I was just wondering how you can get this sort of effect on the fringe? What should I do to the hair and what products and tools do I use?

[Image: 34j21py.png]

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: How to get a fringe like this?
That is more like a quiff as the hair is standing up & it is very easy to do.
You will need a hair dryer & a light hair wax.

When you get out of the shower, dry your hair but leave it a bit damp. Then get the hair wax & style the front of your hair just like you see in the picture. Use your fingers to set the front - quiff - up & angled. You dont need perfection right now, juts set the angle & direction. Now get the hair dryer and point it to the quiff - so you are getting hot air shooting to the quiff - while at the same time you use your fingers to continue shaping the quiff. You can keep the hair dryer pointed as long as you want on the quiff as you work your fingers to leave the quiff shaped & looking like you want. If you want, you can get some more wax to continue shaping while the hair dryer is pointed. You can repeat the process as many times as you want until you get your desired look.

As for the recommended tools, go with the tried and tested products that we recommend in this forum. For the hair dryer get this T3 one which is pretty awesome as it minimizes any damage to the hair from the hot air - most hair dryers after frequent use will damage your hair while the technology of the T3 dryer in the link avoids this. As for the wax, well the look of the quiff in the picture is natural and casual so this Tigi wax will be perfect for the occasion Smile
03-15-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: How to get a fringe like this?
Yes i agree with Jurgen. The hair dryer is sooo useful to style quiffs and set them like you prefer. I know jurgen said to use fingers and i found using fingers the best method to style the quiff but i also found that using a comb was ok right after you towel dry the hair and before using the hair dryer like Jurgen said. But when using the hair dryer on the quiff the fingers alone are the best to do the shaping like you want.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Clipper top of head, but leave the bangs/fringe? downchorth 0 280 06-11-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: downchorth
  What to do about stubborn fringe hair?! yerbamate170 1 663 06-24-2015 06:17 AM
Last Post: bryanhur
  How to grow a fringe hairstyle with a cowlick on the front? mantq 2 6,918 03-29-2015 02:29 PM
Last Post: Cool Hair Guy
  Side fringe hairstyle: pictures, bangs and tips! Bradley 2 3,120 08-08-2014 05:51 AM
Last Post: guyverman