Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get Tom Hardy side swept executive haircut in Child 44
09-09-2015, 04:47 AM
How to get Tom Hardy side swept executive haircut in Child 44
Hello, it's been long since I logged in here.
I have a question, I want to achieve the Tom Hardy haircut in "Child 44" but I don't know how long the hair should be. Right now my hair is quite long, the front reaches the end of my nose.

[Image: GgQQFVV.png][Image: rRlXdtu.png]

This is what I would like, but I don't know about Tom Hardy's haircut besides the shaving on the sides of the head. how long should my hair be (if I should cut it a bit) and with what hair clipper length should I shave the sides?

[Image: e1ea5e8d8412ba46159a8b85b3307d42.jpg]

[Image: P7lsD8d.jpg]

[Image: xW227NJ.jpg]

The thing is, if I leave it at this length that I have right now, it's a bit difficult at times because the hair goes all the way back if I want to achieve this look (creating some volume on the top), but I guess you can't have both looks with the same haircut, right? If I try to do that, the hair on top and the back are messed up...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 54 Today 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 160 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 6,156 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
  Brienne of Tarth hair style and haircut from Game of Thrones? MrYellow 1 691 06-15-2016 10:02 AM