Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get Mariano di Vaio slicked back hair with natural look
08-30-2015, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2015 01:07 PM by restafora.)
How to get Mariano di Vaio slicked back hair with natural look
Hi guys, I'm hoping that someone can help me. I have straight and thin hair, which is directed towards to the front. I like the slicked back hairstyle like the one of Mariano di Vaio with his slicked back hair and with a lot volume:

[Image: zG5fClA.jpg]

[Image: 9hcef7C.jpg]

Usually I dry my hair a lot with a hair dryer, brush it and the style with some water pomade. I like the result but in a short time my hair tends to fall to the sides and front.
Last time I added a hair mousse product for some big hair volume from Garnier when my hair was wet and the situation was somewhat improved.
Can you help me to get this kind of natural hair effect on my hair like the slicked back hair of Mariano di Vaio, considering that my hair is very thin and that I dry my hair with a hair dryer?
I like the natural look, not the added shine on my hair, and I also prefer men's hair products that do not leave my hair dirty as hairstyling waxes do. I like the feeling of being able to run my hand through my hair.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair Too Straight! Natural Comb Over Impossible??!!!! StraightHairProblems 0 265 09-06-2016 03:15 AM
Last Post: StraightHairProblems
  Urgent slick back problem. DrySlickBack 1 458 09-05-2016 04:24 AM
Last Post: Salazar Mojo
Sad Slicked back hair problems. justkeeplivin 10 13,694 11-18-2015 07:54 PM
Last Post: Karan
  Keeping Stray Hairs Down? (Modern Slicked Back) jojo_ 1 984 11-14-2015 11:45 AM
Last Post: Geddes123