Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get Mariano Di Vaio Haircut with Hair Styling Products
01-04-2016, 03:48 PM
How to get Mariano Di Vaio Haircut with Hair Styling Products
How can I get the Mariano di Vaio hairstyle? I am going to the hairdresser tomorrow and want to change my hair up a bit. I currently have an undercut hairstyle with a quiff on top (like Mariano di Vaio's hairstyle) but I want it to be messy and have more volume like Mariano di Vaio's hair.

I have light brown, straight, thick and quite tough hair - When I put my fingers through it, it goes all 'sticky-out' and out of shape on the top and my hair always seems to feel heavy and impossible to shape at times. I want my hair to be lighter (so I can restyle and keep the original shape) and I want it to have texture and lots of wavy volume like Mariano di Vaio's hair. How can I tell this to my hairdresser?

I already have a few pics of his hair but I would like my hair to be more controllable and lighter. I also hate my hair line at the front because it kind of sticks out like a little triangle in the centre, instead of going across like a straight line. Any help would be appreciated for tomorrow. I really would like some help and advise guys. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Mariano Di Vaio Hair
Get a picture of Mariano Di Vaio's hairstyle and give it to your hairdresser. That's the best thing to do if you're unsure about what hairstyle of Mariano Di Vaio to get. Showing hairstyle pictures to your hairdresser is one of the tips that the barbers in this forum recommend to us in order to get the best haircut.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 265 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 186 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo
  Widow peak(Short haircut) Alexander 0 211 10-24-2016 06:21 PM
Last Post: Alexander
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,000 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum