Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get Jakub Blaszczykowski hairstyle, haircut and beard?
09-12-2015, 06:54 AM
How to get Jakub Blaszczykowski hairstyle, haircut and beard?
I would like to know how to get the haircut and hairstyle of Jakub Blaszczykowski. I have similar hair color (slightly darker on the brown side) and would light to know the lengths on the side and top. Also, what is the approximate length of his beard/stubble?

My guess: sides #3 (9mm), top 2 inches, beard 3mm?

Since I cannot post pictures - first picture on google, hair spiked straight and to the side.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2015, 11:03 AM
The hairstyle of Jakub Blaszczykowski is a sided quiff with a hair clipper taper cut.
Right you're talking of the picture below of Jakub Blaszczykowski's hairstyle. That's an angled quiff with buzzed sides. Pretty much the same lengths as you've posted.

One thing to remember is that the haircut of Jakub Blaszczykowski on the sides is not an undercut. Is a slow hair clipper taper which starts with a five right at the temple line and goes down to a two. Since it's a slow taper haircut with a hair clipper only, most of the hair on the sides and back of his head are indeed done with a three.

As you Jakub Blaszczykowski's beard, any beard trimmer like these two beard trimmers discussed in that linked thread will do the job phenomenally. It's very easy to achieve that beard stubble and the length you've mentioned is a good one to go for with any of those two beard trimmers.

[Image: f1e02520733b43ae6103c229c215f3c0.jpg]
09-12-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: How to get Jakub Blaszczykowski hairstyle, haircut and beard?
Thank you for the detailed info. I will try it out next haircut and now I know what to ask for!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 126 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 393 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 443 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 336 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma