Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to get Damien Rice 2015 hairstyle
06-04-2015, 01:11 PM
How to get Damien Rice 2015 hairstyle
I wish to get my hairstyle like Damien Rice. Although I can't post photos, if you search 'Damien Rice 2015' on google images, it's the 4th photo on the top row. There are other photos with him in this similar hairstyle preforming. It's not the medium length shaggy hairstyle, it's the short hairstyle.

Sorry if my explanation is terrible, but I'm wondering what kind of cut this is and how I would explain it to the person cutting my hair. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 01:39 PM
The hairstyle of Damien Rice is a messy hairstyle for his medium-length wavy locks.
John, I've upgraded your account as we do with new forum members wanting to post pictures. In your case, it's best that you use embed the picture (now that I've upgraded your account) onto your next post since, depending on the location of a user or if inside Gmail, the results on a picture search in Google will vary.

So simply grab the picture of Damien Rice's hairstyle for 2015 and post it here as an embedded image if possible (if you don't know how to embed the image, then post the direct link and one of our moderators will embed it for you).

From the looks of it, however, the hairstyle of Damien Rice seems to be some kind of medium-length messy hairstyle for his wavy hair. I take it that you have his same hair type and hair length already if you're aiming for his hairstyle? At the very least, you will need his hair type since you can always grow the extra hair length or cut your hair to his same medium length.

This looks to be his typical hairstyle. Damien Rice's hair is on the short end of the spectrum for medium-length hair (slightly longer than 2 inches of hair length).

[Image: 31f3832e1290e542fd06c2e71c7d6a04.jpg]

[Image: 8fa04d566df720dec79b01cd1abe407b.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-04-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: How to get Damien Rice 2015 hairstyle
Thanks man. I meant this hairstyle.

[Image: Damien-Rice.jpg]

[Image: screen-shot-2014-11-18-at-7-36-11-am.png?w=807]

[Image: AXu81u4.jpg]

If I wanted my hair cut like this, what would I explain to my barber is the question I'd like to know.
Thanks.
06-05-2015, 05:12 AM
The hairstyle of Damien Rice is a Caesar haircut with short to medium length hair.
That hairstyle of Damien Rice is a Caesar haircut. It's combed forward on the top with a mild and short fringe. Have a look at our Caesar haircut guide for more on the haircut itself and the styling of a Caesar haircut, which is very easy and requires hardly any hair products.

[Image: 7d63ae87b9912b198f2a80c955e3ee6d.jpg]

The average barber in the United States and in English-speaking countries is acquainted with the Caesar haircut. If your barber or hairdresser still doesn't know what a Caesar haircut is, then tell him or her to give you that "George Clooney hairstyle" from ER or From Dusk Till Dawn that had women in the United States going crazy. That will give him or her a good hint of what it is that you want for a male haircut.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-05-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: How to get Damien Rice 2015 hairstyle
Thanks alot! Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 129 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 448 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 338 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,386 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum