Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get Chris Evans 2015 hairstyle with slicked back hair
11-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How to get Chris Evans 2015 hairstyle with slicked back hair
Hi guys,

I can't post pictures yet but I'm looking to have my style like Chris Evans has had it this year. I'm not sure how I'd describe it to be honest, partly slicked back at an angle with a parted line?

I have been growing my hair for a few months now to try and achieve this look. I think it's a really cool look, it's very smart and suave and I think it will suit me.

At the moment, when I style my hair I can't seem to get the front of my hair to stand up like he does? To have that flick over effect? Mine seems to just bogged down by pomade and gives more of a classic slick look. Have you got any tips as to how I can get the front more like his?

Also, any other tips on the haircut in general or styling it? Do I need certain areas of my hair to be shorter than others etc? How do I get the strands of hair so they are clumped together at the front like his etc?

I think it looks great so any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! Also could someone with access share some pictures? I have quite a few on my Photobucket account but I need 50 posts it says.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: How to get Chris Evans 2015 hairstyle with slicked back hair
Forgot to say, what length hair do you think he has?

It seems short halfway up the sides and medium at the back but long on top and long halfway up the sides?
12-08-2015, 06:47 AM
Can anyone help? Thanks
12-16-2015, 09:04 AM
(11-18-2015 12:38 PM)Super-Zen Wrote:  Forgot to say, what length hair do you think he has?

Hi there! I think posting the link like text would do, e.g. somedomain dot com/whatever-goes-here
01-05-2016, 04:04 AM
This video shows his style quite well:

[Image: 1AtXtL4.jpg]

[Image: oP4HAtB.jpg]

[Image: TcxK1wi.jpg]

[Image: HRc8jkJ.jpg]

I want to know what kind of length I need, how to style it, how to have it cut, what product to use etc?

Thanks!

Moderator edit: attached pictures to make the hairstyle of Chris Evans easier to see.
01-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Every time I watch the Avengers movie I keep trying to move Thor's hair over to the Captain to see how he might look with long hair.
04-12-2016, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 03:03 AM by Super-Zen.)
I've got this style pretty much nailed now.

My only issue is the left side looking at the picture, he seems to be able to get the top left side of his hair to sit up more than mine? The hair on my side towards the top just doesn't have the same volume or hold.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tips for Cameron Dallas hairstyle and haircut with straight hair icey3333331 0 139 11-13-2016 01:49 PM
Last Post: icey3333331
  Hair products for Donald Trump hairstyle and haircut? Curly Dude 1 474 10-09-2016 05:32 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Josh Earnest Hair Style - US Press Secretary's Hairstyle President Charisma 2 350 10-05-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: President Charisma
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 8,694 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum