Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fix this area?
08-15-2014, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2014 10:35 PM by choco00934141.)
How to fix this area?
I have managed to make one part of the sides sit properly (look green circle), no more movement at all.
But the other side is still standing (look red circle), i have tried using light force and somewhat medium force to make it look same and have same style as the other side, no luck.

One more, what style would suit the back part of my head using this hairstyle on top and sides?

[Image: g32g2gh4h.png]

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: How to fix this area?
Just get a short taper haircut. You have straight hair, so at that length your hair will stand up (perpendicular to scalp). it is quite normal with straight hair and about the only problem with straight hair.

If you don't want to get a haircut, then simply comb down from below the temple, and comb up (or use fingers) from above the temple (imagine a horizontal line running from your temple, everything above is to be combed/styled up, while everything below it is to be combed down). Use a strong hold hair product like a hair gel or wax as otherwise the hair in that area will spring back into the same natural place.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-16-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: How to fix this area?
^
combing down is not an option, look my 4th picture from top, see the hair on top of my ear, they are going back, that looks good. i will try to fix it again later.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------