Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to fix my hair like in this picture?
11-17-2013, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 09:00 PM by choco00934141.)
Smile How to fix my hair like in this picture?
i have one sided hair, straight medium size 2 inches. i want to make my hair like this in the picture, what products do i need and does it take time to fix this hair?

i have posted 3 pics, tell me about the the pros and cons of this hairstyle.

[Image: Spiky-hairstyle-for-men-picture.jpg]

thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: How to fix my hair like in this picture?
i feel like you would have to blow dry your hair up and direction you want it, then take a shiny gel/hold and spread it throughout
11-23-2013, 06:46 PM
^
lol, i dont have blower. and how long does that gel last? since it started snowing here in toronto, i might need to wear hoodie all the time, dont u think the hair will be messed up?
11-24-2013, 07:03 AM
(11-23-2013 06:46 PM)choco00934141 Wrote:  ^
lol, i dont have blower. and how long does that gel last? since it started snowing here in toronto, i might need to wear hoodie all the time, dont u think the hair will be messed up?

Depending on the strength of the gel, but it lasts pretty well. You can also use some hairspray after the gel... Never mixed both, but I don't think it's a crazy idea lol!
Hugs
11-24-2013, 12:16 PM
(11-17-2013 09:00 PM)choco00934141 Wrote:  i have one sided hair, straight medium size 2 inches. i want to make my hair like this in the picture, what products do i need and does it take time to fix this hair?

i have posted 3 pics, tell me about the the pros and cons of this hairstyle.

[Image: Spiky-hairstyle-for-men-picture.jpg]

thanks

Hey choco00934141, that hairstyle is just a messy hairstyle with a shaggy haircut. The shaggy haircut is a type of a modern haircut where the hair is cut in different layers and length which makes the hair look even messier but with a clean look. To style the messy hairstyle, use your fingers only (so no comb) and shape the hair following what you see in the picture. For hair products for this messy hairstyle, see at the end of this post.

What you want is to go to a hair salon and ask for a shaggy haircut. Barbers, the oldschool barbers, are not very aware of the shaggy cut technique so better go to either a modern barbershop or a trendy hair salon.

Have a look at our messy hairstyles thread although for that specific wet hair look you want a styling cream like this one. If you prefer hair mousse, then do this trick: style the hair when wet with the hair mousse, tousle the hair (with fingers) to get the shape of the hairstyle in the picture, then use hair spray to lock the hairstyle and lock the wet look (this is the most important step!). A good hair mousse is this hair mousse and this is a good hair spray for men.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
11-24-2013, 06:43 PM
^
lot of work lol. i'll try.
12-28-2013, 06:03 PM
If you can, post an image with the finished style Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What Is This Hairstyle Called? [PICTURE] virtual_28_havoc 0 764 06-23-2016 04:49 PM
Last Post: virtual_28_havoc
  What side part hairstyle with short hair is this? Picture lukepez 1 613 05-02-2016 04:49 PM
Last Post: Refrusloi
  HELP: What product to use for this kind of hair style? (With link for the picture) stbay1217 0 379 12-03-2015 01:31 AM
Last Post: stbay1217
  What hair styling products to use for brush up hairstyle picture? derrixkk 6 3,862 04-11-2015 06:29 PM
Last Post: derrixkk