Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fade or color medium bright brown hair
09-01-2016, 01:58 AM
How to fade or color medium bright brown hair
Hey, guys!
It's for the first time when i go on such a forum because I need a help in this direction.
I have a straight medium bright brown hair. Most exactly this:
I want to make a small change and I don't know how to do it right. I want to fade or color a part of my brown hair some strands like this:
When i go to my hairstyle, how should i ask him for it? To fade my hair to the right golden shade (which i want) or to color a specific color?
Thank you in advance!
PS: What's your opinion about change? For my hair, do you think this is right? I think so.
PS2:Sorry, but i can't give you 2 link with my hair and the hair i want to have.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: How to fade or color medium bright brown hair
Good question I will also like to know
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Curls with Fade - Best of Both Worlds MarkusAurelius 9 1,065 07-27-2016 05:38 PM
Last Post: MarkusAurelius
  High fade haircut help with best hairstyle and receding hairline Cloverpopper 1 1,793 10-04-2015 07:59 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Ideas on how to style short hair from a fade haircut Cloverpopper 0 575 09-26-2015 07:03 PM
Last Post: Cloverpopper
  New hairstyle after fauxhawk and fade haircut with thick hair? Salvin23 1 1,032 08-30-2015 08:40 AM
Last Post: Panther