Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to explain to barber
08-08-2017, 06:35 AM
How to explain to barber
I am new to the group but not new to the quest of finding a decent haircut. It's been hard to know exactly what to tell the barber what I'm looking for. I have straight hair with a few cowlicks. Without fail after a cut my hair almost always is left either short with too much bulk and no texture or too long on top (over 1inch)and looks like a flat top. I'm looking to have a short, bed head type cut that I can grow into. I would like to have some texture so it looks messy and spiky but not a flat top. The best example I could find is springsteen's hairstyle. He pretty much always has the same style. I've found a few pics that show it shorter presumably right after a cut, little more grown out, and then longer. I'd like to be able to have a "high mileage" cut meaning i could go at least a month with out going back to barber. Trying to figure how to explain that to a barber? Is there a way to post pics on this forum?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: How to explain to barber
Idk bro but good luck with that
08-21-2017, 07:24 PM
You can just show a pic of the hairstyle you want to the barber
09-18-2017, 09:50 AM
(08-21-2017 07:24 PM)xebeq Wrote:  You can just show a pic of the hairstyle you want to the barber

Yeah just find a good pic and tell them that's what you want.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  how to tell barber michael91 0 760 12-15-2015 06:58 PM
Last Post: michael91
  How do you choose a hairdresser or barber? Stevens 33 13,792 10-17-2014 07:39 PM
Last Post: inmate