Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to describe these fade haircuts to a barber? Pictures
08-24-2015, 06:33 PM
Photo How to describe these fade haircuts to a barber? Pictures
Going to the barber soon for a fade haircut and I can't take a picture in, I don't have a printer and my phone is getting repaired. I would like a haircut mix between these two fade haircuts.

[Image: l.jpg]

[Image: f0efd854ceef46148142767889bca01a.jpg]

I don't want it to be a bald fade.

Please help BlushBlush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2015, 08:05 AM
RE: How to describe these fade haircuts to a barber? Pictures
The first taper haircut is a low fade, while the second taper haircut is just a regular fade. Tell your barber that you want a regular fade haircut that leaves no bald spots (also known as white walls). In reality a fade haircut always ends up to skin and thus as a bald haircut. However just tell your barber to give you a fade haircut that ends right at the hairline of the neck and ears (neckline and ear line). That should do the trick nicely.

I'm assuming that you also want hair lengths for the top of the head. Both kids have kinky curly hair so the length will vary if you pull their curls. However you can say to your barber that you want the top with a hair length of one inch. If you want to know more about hair types for men then see this hair guide but to keep things simple just ask for a length of hair on the top of one inch.

In other words just ask your barber for a regular fade haircut with one inch on the top. He should understand that sentence alone. If he doesn't then tell him about finishing the fade haircut right on the neckline. You will know that he didn't catch your drift if he grabs the scissors (also known as shears) to cut your fade haircut. A fade cut is only done with a hair clipper!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My hair / hairline and haircuts I could get . Help. John_cook115 0 120 11-15-2016 05:52 PM
Last Post: John_cook115
  Best tall men hairstyles and haircuts for great aesthetics A Tall Guy 1 260 10-20-2016 11:17 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 21,079 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Fade Haircut or Undercut Hairstyle for Professional Look? jon69 1 651 09-09-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: jon69