Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to achieve this wavy curly hair style? (In Highschool)
06-14-2015, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2015 07:17 PM by jiffy427.)
How to achieve this wavy curly hair style? (In Highschool)
I have straight-ish hair (It's a little wavy) and have recently gotten bored of my current hairstyle. I would like to try something new, and I have decided I want to grow my hair out. I want to go for a curly and wavy hairstyle, and I have 3 (kinda different) ideas of what I want. Just not really sure how to start growing my hair, what haircut to get, or how to get the style.

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

So any help, advice, or just pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2015, 10:04 AM
RE: How to achieve this wavy curly hair style? (In Highschool)
For some reason your pictures didn't appear but as a rule it isn't easy converting straight hair into curly hair. You can go from straight hair to wavy hair, but if you want coils on your hair, you're going to need either rollers or get a perm.

You will also need at least four inches of hair length which is about ten centimetres. I would even say to have at last six inches of hair length which is fifteen centimetres before considering getting your straight hair as wavy hair or curly hair. Since you're growing your hair long, then that will be possible.

There is actually a really good thread in the forum about getting wavy hair with straight hair. You can even take the advice and get curly coiled hair with straight hair. This is the thread to read for advice on how to get wavy hair with straight hair. Bookmark that thread as the advice in there is golden.

You should be able to post pictures already so provide some so that we can see how your straight hair is looking now and the chances of getting it wavy or curly without having to resort to a perm. Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wavy hair Dapperhair 0 69 11-22-2016 05:27 PM
Last Post: Dapperhair
  Need a new style help me zach2349 0 162 10-11-2016 09:14 AM
Last Post: zach2349
  How to style fluffy curly hair into soft straight hairstyle MustafaZorrok 0 386 06-28-2016 03:25 PM
Last Post: MustafaZorrok
  How to make hair curly from wavy hair without products? Labidad 0 363 04-16-2016 06:05 AM
Last Post: Labidad