Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Use a Hair Straightener for Zyzz Hairstyle (video)
07-23-2014, 01:36 PM
How to Use a Hair Straightener for Zyzz Hairstyle (video)
I was responding to a Zyzz hairstyle thread, when I found a hairstyle video of Zyzz straightening his hair. It shows how Zyzz got his shaggy hairstyle as he uses the hair straightener (aka flat iron) to clip locks of hair and run the hair clipper fast (but smooth) through the locks to achieve the layered texture that he had in his shaggy hairstyles.

I am only posting this video for reference in the thread of Zyzz hairstyle, so keep that in mind, as this guy was clearly not right in the head Big Grin However, just before the video of Zyzz's hairstyle, let me post some pictures of his hair and hairstyle so that you're aware of what I am calling a shaggy hairstyle with a layered texture. Zyzz liked to take pictures of himself with no shirt, so the pictures below of Zyzz hair are not quite "safe for work" LOL

By the way, the last 2 pictures of Zyzz's hair are with a Metro Mullet, similar to the metro Mullet of David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo.

[Image: tumblr_m8w33lnVKA1rcsf4so1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m4u87aX92l1rxnqdwo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m4rn8pcu511rxnqdwo1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mbcfgzMQbO1qkrsi8o1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_mlqlt7OZpz1sonkneo1_500.jpg]

Hair straightening video of the Zyzz hair style

Below is the hair straightening video of Zyzz. Before watching the video though: guys, an important piece of advice for you is to always use a good hair straightener when ironing your hair because it is very easy to permanently damage your hair or even break it apart when using a low-quality hair straightener. There are no "ifs" or "buts" when buying a hair straightener if you really care about your hair!

If you want to buy a hair straightener, or replace the one you have, then, here at the forum, we highly recommend this hair straightener.

The hair straightener recommended in the link above has everything that you need for frequently straightening your hair safely. Even better, do also get this heat tamer that will not only give further protection from the heat of the straightener to your mane but it will also enhance the hair straightening effect, which is great for hair layers and textured looks like the one of Zyzz's hairstyle!

If you have any questions, then please ask them. By the way, the video of Zyzz below is very loud, so turn off the volume prior to clicking play!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 04:34 PM
RE: How to Use a Hair Straightener for Zyzz Hairstyle (video)
Thoughts on limitations of straightening curly hair?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to Do a Fade Haircut - Video Tutorial TheMensHairForum 7 26,745 12-18-2015 07:01 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c
  Good high and tight haircut video with instructions Bradley 2 2,641 02-07-2015 03:51 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  How to tie a hair bun for men - Video Tutorial for the Man Bun TheMensHairForum 0 53,735 04-07-2014 03:38 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  How to do a Man Bun - Video Tutorial TheMensHairForum 0 47,231 04-07-2014 03:36 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum