Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Use Bobby Pins as Hair Accessories for Men
06-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Heart How to Use Bobby Pins as Hair Accessories for Men
I just started a picture guide on hair accessories for mens hairstyles, when I realized we didn't have a video on how to use bobby pins for mens hair. So here I am posting a video with instructions on securing your hair with bobby pins. If you need more information on bobby pins, you can check out the hair accessories & hairstyles guide I started for examples on bobby pins.

Bobby pins are usually used by women but that does not mean that men cannot use bobby pins! bobby pins are small 'pin' that clip to the hair so you can have sections of your hair secured in any way you want for your hairstyle. To use bobby pins, you will need a hair length between medium length & long length. This is how a typical 'pin' looks like:

[Image: Bobby_pin.jpg]

Using bobbypins is a little bit confusing in the beginning but this video below on how to use bobby pins will help you to understand how to clip them. One thing about the video is that it is a lady in the video showing you how to use the pins & not a guy. This forum is for men but it would be foolish to not accept that men can learn quite a lot from women when it comes to hairstyles & hair care Big Grin so what better way to quickly get to know how to use hair grips - another name for the pins - than with a good looking lady showing you on the spot how to use bobby pins!

Btw if you want to get a cheap set of 300 bobby pins to experiment or to use for your hair then you can get this set of 300 from the USA or this other set of 300 from the UK - for anyone living in other countries check which one you prefer to get shipped to your country.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: How to Use Bobby Pins as Hair Accessories for Men
Nice to know. Ill try that out soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------