Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Rate the Styles
02-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Exclamation How to Rate the Styles
To rate any of the hairstyles, haircuts or hair types, simply click on the row of stars that you will find on the thread on the top right where it says Thread Rating. It looks like this when you're in the thread:

[Image: ClELCaW.jpg]

Simply choose the amount of stars that you want to rate by hovering the mouse pointer over the row of stars and then click on the specific amount you want to give as a rating, with 1 star being the lowest (i.e. rats) and 4 stars being the highest (i.e. awesome).

If for some reason you read and saw the picture to rate but didn't rate it, you can always rate it in the thread listing page by doing the same hovering over the row of stars. The page listing where you can rate looks like this:

[Image: URZY3QF.jpg]

The rating of the hairstyle/haircut/hair type picture is your own opinion so feel free to rate it as you desire. You are also invited to discuss it and mention why you like it or dislike it.

All forum members regardless of post count or member level can rate the threads, so get going and let's hear what you have to say! Smile

Any forum member regardless of post count can rate the hairstyles.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Down Harry Styles man bun hairstyle with braids picture Bradley 1 1,120 05-31-2015 02:13 PM
Last Post: Sunset
  Good 2 Steps Undercut haircut for Curly Hair Picture - Rate it TheMensHairForum 0 996 01-06-2015 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Tongue Neymar Hairstyle: Mohawk Wide Haircut - Rate it! TheMensHairForum 5 3,271 12-11-2014 01:16 PM
Last Post: Mille
  Picture of Orlando Bloom man bun hairstyle - Rate It! TheMensHairForum 4 2,838 12-11-2014 01:00 PM
Last Post: Mille