Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How should i use these products?
05-11-2017, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 03:43 PM by HispanicCurlyHair.)
How should i use these products?
I was wondering if you all could give me some advice on how to properly take care of my hair. A little background on me is that I'm a 15 year old Dominican and after always having my hair short I wanted to grow it out over this upcoming summer. I then did some research on what I can do to help my hair get better and not be as bad as it has been for the past while. Right now id say I'm close to a solid two inches in length at the very top of my head but everything else is shorter than that. I found some products that would seem to work and have been using them for the past week and a half but I just don't know if I'm doing it right. I would take a shower every morning, use the shampoo and then put in the conditioner and leave it in for like 2 mines then rinse it out, then after I dried off but my hair was still damp I would put in the leave in conditioner, I followed all of the directions on the bottles but I want to know if there's something I can do better or change to help move things along. Also I think my hair is damaged but I don't know for sure. Imma link some pictures of the products I'm using and my hair.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: How should i use these products?
Apparently I cant post a link to the imgur album I made, the products I'm using are the Its a 10 brand products, the shampoo with keratin, the regular conditioner, and the leave in conditioner with keratin.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jay Alvarrez hair products advice xerker22 0 712 01-02-2017 10:01 AM
Last Post: xerker22
  How can I get rid of frizzy hair? Tips and products to use MFP73 5 2,708 10-18-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Advice needed for wavy frizzy hair and what hairstyle products to use polyneikos 6 4,093 01-23-2016 06:49 AM
Last Post: jmkill17
  Curly hair products for men to improve curl shape and dryness? relit92 0 769 09-20-2015 05:57 AM
Last Post: relit92