Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much scalp to show in parted line?
06-06-2013, 05:51 PM
How much scalp to show in parted line?
Many times when I part my hair I notice the thin white line in the scalp making the parted line, I had it for as long as I can remember but perhaps it has widened a bit recently. I'm aware male pattern baldness usually starts on the temple but would a parted line also widen as balding progresses??
Lordius
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: How much scalp to show in parted line?
It really depends as its perfectly normal to show some scalp when the hair is parted. Is the line you're drawing to part the hair starting on the temple (left or right) and if so does it follow the same width along the line or is it wider at the beginning?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-07-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: How much scalp to show in parted line?
Thanks I just measured its width in case it means anything, it's something like one fifth of an inch and it remains constant along the length of the line.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Will hair regrow after scratching dandruff off scalp? Anon P 0 100 11-05-2016 05:27 AM
Last Post: Anon P
  Male pattern baldness with itchy scalp starting at 18 years of age? kokolala666 1 336 09-07-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: kokolala666
  How to tell receding hairline or maturing hair line difference? frankievk 1 2,027 10-13-2015 09:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Shampoo advice for thinning hair with scalp visible? leon2020 1 1,653 05-22-2015 10:39 AM
Last Post: Mike Lowe