Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long to grow long hair from short hair? to shoulder length?
10-17-2014, 12:08 PM
How long to grow long hair from short hair? to shoulder length?
Not that i am planning to grow my hair long, at least for now... but how long does hair take to grow from short to long?? by long hair i would be talking of a shoulder length and not the six inches of the classification in the mens hair book.
it has been a topic i talked bout with some friends and i remembered some of the lengths in the tables from the mens hair book. But perhaps some of you could also say how long it took to grow to the shoulders and if there were any problems getting up to that length.
Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: How long to grow long hair from short hair? to shoulder length?
It is a bit difficult to tell since you haven't mentioned your hair type or starting length. I would say at least two years for straight hair. Add an extra year per hair type as done in the hair type from the forum: wavy - 3 years - coiled curly - 4 years - kinky curly - 5 years.

Those times are from my own experience online. There is even more to consider like hair growth, healthy hair growth is about one inch for every two months but it can be more or it can be less. I don't have the mens hair book at hand but I think the tables in the book have some similar times for hair growth depending on hair type.

Basically at least two years but I would say 3 years to be on the safe say. Even if you have straight hair. I read in another thread you are in college so your diet is probably not the best. Make sure you are eating enough protein and vitamins as that can really affect the rate of your hair growth. And you don't need to be growing your hair long to notice the benefits of faster hair growth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Knotted ,lifeless and quite long hair [Help] theboggart 0 129 11-06-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: theboggart
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 459 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Growing Shoulder Length Hair from Medium Hair, How Much Time? damon789 2 525 10-03-2016 09:37 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 7,428 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz