Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I make this type of hair shine?
04-18-2015, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 02:31 AM by DimaCeta.)
Exclamation How do I make this type of hair shine?
Hello,
I think I may have a weird hair texture, the closest hair I've ever come across is the hair in this picture of Brendan Fraser:

[Image: 2w24rp1.jpg]

Just like him my hair strands' width is extremely small but my hair follicles are thick in density. I realized from this picture below also of Brendan Fraser that I can add some shine to my hair by grouping the strands together of my hair so they become voluminous and give the illusion of thickness and add a product to increase shine and a spray to hold my hair.

[Image: hv6uip.jpg]

Can someone suggest the best products for this type of hair and how to apply them?

For your information my hair is extremely delicate and shrinks beyond belief when wet.

P.S. For some reason I couldn't embed the images (But it's allowed for members with <50 posts?) You're gonna have to copy and paste the link in your browser and remove the space
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: How do I make this type of hair shine?
Use some shiny pomade or try vitalis
09-25-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: How do I make this type of hair shine?
A simple hair wax would solve your entire thing. The procedure would be
1. Take a Shower With a Shampoo. This will loosen your hair and give you some shine.
2. Apply pomade or wax.
3. Dry Your Hair and set your hair as you wish with a comb or with your hand.
Done. Hope my answer helped you. Cheers.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What would you call my hair type? watami 1 182 09-25-2016 02:03 PM
Last Post: RR0907
Heart How Good Wedding Hair Styles Make You Look Smarter? hair-style 5 473 08-19-2016 12:25 AM
Last Post: Cloud
  Help Determining Hair Type and with Growing Hair Out seanpaulsartre 0 193 08-12-2016 06:02 PM
Last Post: seanpaulsartre
  Help, how do I make my hair look wet all the time Devin.costa 0 236 07-23-2016 10:00 PM
Last Post: Devin.costa