Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get my hair to grow beneath my shoulders?
04-20-2017, 04:43 AM
How do I get my hair to grow beneath my shoulders?
Hi!!!

I decided a while ago that I wanted to grow my hair to my collarbone. You know those two little bones underneath your neck? Those are your collarbones, just below your shoulders. I had a haircut a while ago and told the hairdresser I wanted to grow it into a collarbone length style. I've seen her for a long time and she told me my hair grows like a weed and 'it won't take very long'.

Now, I think my hair is long. I think this because it's long enough to tie back, I have to tie back the top-half during karate class. I think that means it's long. I'm very pleased because lot's of people say I have very beautiful and soft hair!

However, it is still above my shoulders and around my neck. It's weird because it has kind of just began to go outwards instead of going straight downwards to my collarbone (which is what I want). I'm sure it's still growing but it's just not going down below my shoulders.

- How can I encourage my hair to grow below my shoulders to my collarbone?

- How long will this take?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like pictures of my hair please ask me to post them, and I shall do so as quickly as I can.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: How do I get my hair to grow beneath my shoulders?
good luck with that
06-13-2017, 11:23 PM
RE: How do I get my hair to grow beneath my shoulders?
(04-20-2017 04:43 AM)Elyon Wrote:  Hi!!!

I decided a while ago that I wanted to grow my hair to my collarbone. You know those two little bones underneath your neck? Those are your collarbones, just below your shoulders. I had a haircut a while ago and told the hairdresser I wanted to grow it into a collarbone length style. I've seen her for a long time and she told me my hair grows like a weed and 'it won't take very long'.

Now, I think my hair is long. I think this because it's long enough to tie back, I have to tie back the top-half during karate class. I think that means it's long. I'm very pleased because lot's of people say I have very beautiful and soft hair!

However, it is still above my shoulders and around my neck. It's weird because it has kind of just began to go outwards instead of going straight downwards to my collarbone (which is what I want). I'm sure it's still growing but it's just not going down below my shoulders.

- How can I encourage my hair to grow below my shoulders to my collarbone?

- How long will this take?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like pictures of my hair please ask me to post them, and I shall do so as quickly as I can.

Hey man, pictures would be really helpful here. However, without seeing them I'll try and give you some feedback. At the length you're speaking of, a lot of guys experience what seems like their hair has stopped growing. As you mentioned, don't mind this, it's still doing its' thing. As for the change in direction, unfortunately there isn't a ton you can do. It sounds as though you have some wave to your hair and as it grows out, it starts to bring on new life. You can try and straighten your hair with heat, however this is often advised against as it can damage your hair over time. The best thing you can do is keep on growing it out, and the weight will eventually pull your hair downwards.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How will my hair grow? Manotruta 1 357 04-14-2017 04:11 AM
Last Post: Almeth
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 11,319 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Decided to grow how my hair and I have some questions! Whyduude 0 737 06-29-2016 02:23 PM
Last Post: Whyduude
  How to grow Asian thick hair long from undercut hairstyle? SeqeR 0 1,114 09-13-2015 11:22 PM
Last Post: SeqeR